HUGE Birthday Haul - H&M, KIKO, Zara, Sleek and Primark (part 2 - makeup)

Saturday, August 09, 2014

Hello gorgeous! 

Welcome to the second part of my huge birthday haul! 
As you probably already know, I absolutely love anything to do with makeup and beauty! I'm all about feeling my absolute best on my own skin, and makeup helps quite a lot! 
Therefore I decided to buy some makeup for the upcoming seasons and I was also gifted a couple of things on my birthday, and if you want to know what I've got then please keep on reading! 


Starting off with my prize possession, I got the Sleek i-Divine palette in Au Naturel*, which you can find here, and let me tell you, this palette is absolutely beautiful! Most of the colors are matte, which is great for an everyday look, and 4 of the colors are shimmery/satin, which will very quickly upgrade your look from day time to night time. But don't worry, I will make a separate post about this palette, so you don't miss a thing about it! 

Moving on, I went to KIKO a few times this past couple of weeks and got some bits and bobs from them (aka, a ton of things!). I initially got a beautiful single shadow from them, called Pearly Copper, which is a very red toned metallic copper shadow (click here to buy it!). Next I got 2 lip liners, in 2 completely different but gorgeous colors, #709 Magenta and #710 Rouge Noir. These lip liners are slightly on the waxy side, nothing like the Ultra Glossy ones, which makes them last a heck of a lot of time just on their own (click here to buy them!). I also got an eyish and very fine sparkle to it, which I love to use either as an eye lid base or on my waterline, to e liner, which was ridiculously cheap, in the shade Mauve, #804. It has a slight metallic finopen up the eye. Again, you can click here to buy it online! :) 
My final KIKO goodies are 2 lipsticks I've been eyeing for a long while. I know they look very similar on the pictures but they are completely different in person.
The first one is a velvet matte lipstick*, in the shade Dark Berry, #614 (here to buy), and the second one is another smart lipstick in the shade Classic Rose, #918, which is a "my lips but better" kind of shade (here to buy). 


And that's it! That's all I've got on my birthday! I hope you enjoyed ^^ 

Have a wonderful day!




xoxo~C



FTC Disclaimer: Items with a * were sent to me or given me as gifts. All opinions are my own. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments