Kiko Cometics Haul ~ Swatches & Review!

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Hello gorgeous! 

So last Saturday I went to Kiko to get a few things, since they're having sales at the moment, and I've got to tell you that I'm amazingly happy with what I've got! 


Kiko Nail Polish #338 Light Lavender 

I have been wanting to buy this nail polish for SO LONG and finally getting it gave me such a satisfying feeling! 
They describe it as a light lavender, but in my opinion the color has too much blue to be a lavender. 
For me it is more of a true periwinkle, with the right amount of blue and purple in it. 
The polish has a very thick consistency, so try not to brush your nails too many times, or you'll end up with patchiness. The brush is wide enough to coat your nail in one stroke, which is perfect.
I applied a top coat to one hand and no top coat to the other, to test it's longevity. The nail polish started to chip 2 days after being applied, mostly during the shower, on the nails without a top coat. The nails with top coat I'm expecting them to last me a week and a half! 

What is also perfect is the price of this beauty. 2.50€ euros! Yeah, you read that right! But since I got in on sale, it was only 1.90€! 
Overall this nail polish is absolutely amazing, and I'll for sure be repurchasing it! 



Kiko Ultra Glossy Lip Pencil #609, #610 and #611

Yes, I adventured into the world of glossy lip pencils once again! They a euro each (oh yeah, 1 EURO), so I had to get a couple of shades! They didn't have many, being the bright tangerine and the bright red ones sold out (if you're interested, they are the sades #606 and #607), so  I got #609, #610 and #611.

#609 Antique Rose - nice deep wine red, that can be sheered out or very intense. It's the perfect color for fall and winter, or for a more formal and glamorous event. 
#610 Daphne Rose - blue toned pink, that looks beautifully on the lips, and very natural as well. The picture I took, the lip pencil looks a bit warmer than it actually is, but the blue pigmentation will vary according to your natural lip color, since this is the sheerest of the 3. I'm sure it will look beautiful in all skin tones due to how cheer and blue it is. Also, it will make your teeth look whiter, that's always great, right?
#611 Hot Pink - shocking pink with a pearly finish, very wearable, due to it's finish, it's very comfortable on the lips and is absolutely perfect for Summer! This pencil is semi-sheer, but you can surely build it up and make it more vibrant if you desire. 

Like I said on my previous Kiko review (click here if you haven't read it yet! ), these lip liners can be worn as lipstick, since they are so nourishing and pigmented. You'll get better results if you set them lightly with a translucent powder, however, if you don't like to do that, you'll get a max wear of 4 to 5 hours and a very nice gradual fade. 

And those are the bits and bobs I've got! Have you tried anything from Kiko? What did you try and what did you think? Comment bellow! 


Have a wonderful day! 


xoxo~C


You Might Also Like

0 comments