Striped Out

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello gorgeous!
Today is one of those days where I am surely on a edgy side, and all I want to wear are clothes that reflect just that. Forget feminine pieces and touches, today is all about making a statement and turn heads whenever you walk by. 

Striped Out
Shirt: Chicnova / Jeans: Only / Sandals: Revolve / Bag: Fashion Conscience  / Shades: Céline / Mascara: Guerlain / Lipstick: Laura Mercier in Sienna / Watch: Cassio / Rings: Asos / Necklace: Topshop


Just because I wanted to make a statement it doesn't (necessarily) mean wear bold colors and edgy prints, not at all. I started by a basic pair of pants, complimented by a beautiful vertical stripped button up, with horizontal stripes on the pocket, collar and cuffs. 

To edge my strut, a nice pair of gladiator-ish sandals with a tiny bit of heel never killed anyone, in fact, they won't even kill your feet, if you know what I mean!

 My bag was kept quite simple and practical, though, hence the fact that I carry my world inside it and I'm always moving, so a small or extremely detailed bag would not be a smart idea. Also, the bigger strap on it allows me to carry is as a messenger bag, leaving my hands completely free. 

For accessories, I decided to not mix silver and gold. Using only gold pieces will compliment my skin tone, and give a warm glam to my look. A nice pair of sunglasses are required too. You surely don't want to damage your beautiful eyes with the sun! 

To complete and polish the look, I added a beautiful dark brick red lipstick and a volumizing and curling mascara, in a waterproof formula, for extra wear longevity! 


What do you wear when you want to go all edgy? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a wonderful day! 


xoxo~C



You Might Also Like

0 comments