Oscars 2014 Round Up!

Monday, March 03, 2014

Hey gorgeous! 

So the Oscars were last night, and if you were around my Facebook (facebook.com/thefashioncafe) or Twitter (@thefashioncafe_) you know how INCREDIBLE the red carpet was this year! I mean, I can't even think about a celebrity who made it to my worst dressed this year! 

To honor the amazing red carpet, I'm officially covering you with every single detail I could catch, which include dresses, jewelry, make up, hair AND who won and who went home empty handed! So fasten your seat belts, because the glam ride is about to start! 

Staring off with my Top 9 favorite gowns, these ladies slayed the red carpet, giving us what Hollywood has best: Glamour! 

1- Lupita Nyong'o (Prada); 2- Jennifer Lawrence (Christian Dior); 3- Lady Gaga (Versace); 4- Anne Hathaway (Gucci); 5- Charlize Theron (Christian Dior); 6- Cate Blanchett (Armani); 7- Emma Watson (Vera Wang); 8- Giuliana Rancic (Paolo Sebastian); 9- Louise Roe (Pronoivas)


As for jewels, everyone kept it pretty simple and let their faces/bodies/gowns talk for themselves. And with "pretty simple" I mean very few but very expensive diamonds. 
When it comes to the hair, they were kept soft, undone and sexy, balancing the gowns. 



For makeup, there was a mix of bold lips with soft eyes and dramatic smokey eye's with neutral lips. But there's always exceptions, wearing a whole bunch of glitter on the eyes (Yes, I'm talking about Lady G).

What did you think about the Oscars? What was your favorite gown? Did the ones you were rooting for win? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a wonderful day! 



xoxo~C


You Might Also Like

0 comments