Come as YOU are - Happy Women's day!

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Hey loves! 
So how's your day going so far? 
Today's the international women's day so I decided to create a look that defines me and my style as a woman. 

Come as YOU areAs you guys know by now, my style is very edgy, but with a pop of either romantic or classic pieces. 
Starting off with staples, I took a stripped navy and white Mango t-shirt and a black Elizabeth and James leather blazer. To jazz it up, I paired those 2 staples with some sparkly shorts by Miss Selfridge and wedged BCBG sandals. 
For accessories, I wanted to keep everything minimal but effective, so I stuck to the metallic sparkly feel adding a rose gold Yoox small bag, a navy blue J.Crew watch, pyramid gold Body Central earrings, a silver Karmaloop bangle and a pair of vintage round Oasap sunglasses. To finish off, I had to add a red lipstick, so I chose this one by Mac Cosmetics in Instigator, from the Punk Couture collection.

What style defines you as a woman? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a wonderful day! 


xoxo~C


You Might Also Like

0 comments