Pretty Little Liars Style Steal- Spencer Vs Troian

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Hello lovelies! 
How are you today? Today I bring you a very special series, that's very dear to my heart: A PRETTY LITTLE LIARS STYLE STEAL! I mean, I love this show (who doesn't??) and the fashion on it, so creating a series round this amazing tv show sounded pretty amazing to me! 

To kick this series off, I started with one of the most incredible and complex characters on the show (not that any of them is any less complex!): Spencer Hastings, played by the beautiful Troian Bellisario.  Spencer's style is very professional preppy, which goes perfectly with her personality. However, Troian's style is very indie but sometimes she rocks the boat and rocks incredibly trendy and fashionable looks, specially on red carpets or important events.

Spencer: I chose a pretty easy to recreate look for Spencer. The main part of it is the beautiful Walter Baker trench coat that you see her wearing a lot on the show. The quilted leather sleeves give it an unexpected touch. Under it, a simple and classical Alexander McQueen  white blouse with black lining, black skinny Farfetch jeans, black Infinity Shoes oxfords and a Jolly Chic patterned bag, also in black.

Pretty Little Liars Style Steal! Spencer Vs TroianTroian: For Troian, I chose to recreate the look she wore at NYFW ´14, because of how edgy it is, it almost looks like the opposite pole to Spencer's style! Once again, there's a focal key element on this look, but this time it's the pants that rock the boat, with an unique print. These ones are by Black Milk and I wouldn't mind to get my hands in one pair! To keep the focus on the pants and edge up the look, she wore a blank tank top similar to this one by River Island  and a leather jacket, also similar to this Acne Studios one. For shoes and bag, she also kept it simple, with black pumps like this one by YSL and a tiny clutch, also black, like this one by Luly Guinness

How did you like the very first on the Pretty Little Liars series? Let me know on the comments bellow! A brand new Liar tomorrow! 

Have a wonderful day! 

xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments