Wild Thing

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hello darlings! 
Who has ever though about combining boy friend jeans, with a fringe top, leopard print and edgy accessories? I don't know about you, but I did! And I'm loving it! 
 Wild Thing

I started off this look with a simple pair of cuffed boyfriend jeans and a vibrant red top, paired with some edgy boots. To keep everything on the edgy side, I accessorized with black and gold jewelry, a black watch, some round shades and a fedora hat. 
But then, something about using a leopard print coat over this pieces made my inner diva scream of excitement, so I decided to try it out. And guess what?! IT WORKS! 
To keep up with the classiness of the coat, I pulled out my red lipstick and a YSL purse. Classy, right? 

The items I chose are: 
Jeans: Boutique 1
Coat: Glam-net
Boots: Vagabond
Hat: Forever 21
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Bracelet: Sole Society
Ring: Avenue 32
Shades: 80s Purple

What are your fashion mixes that you never thought would work? Let me know on the comments bellow! 


Have a lovely day! 


xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments