Romantic Notes

Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello my darlings! 
How's your day going? 
So today I was feeling somewhat romantic, so I decided to create a romantic, soft, feminine look, that still looked work appropriate (and warm!). So, here's what I came up with!
 Romantic Notes


I chose a light pink sweater paired with light wash denim jeans. As for jacket, I picked up a caramel brown funnel neck coat, perfectly complimented by these light brown suede heeled boots. 
For accessories, a creme bag, gold, white and mint green jewelry and a pair of cat eye shades pull off the look, turning it more sophisticated and modern, but still romantic.

The items I chose are:
Sweater: Raoul
Jeans: Ally Fashion (similar)
Coat: Choies
Boots: My Theresa
Bag: Victoria Beckham
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Kate Spade
Bracelet: Cartier
Watch: Topshop
Rings :The Iconic

What are your picks when you're feeling more romantic? Let me know on the comments bellow!

Have a wonderful day!


xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments