Red Coat

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Hello sweet hearts! 

No, today's outfit isn't about Pretty Little Liars Red Coat, BUT it's equally fabulous! 
I saw this pair of super cool pants and a red blazer and I though "This two have to end up together!". So.... That's what I bring you today: cool pants plus a vibrant blazer and a fabulous way to style both! 

     Red Coat

To bring out the red of the coat, I only added a black tank top to the look. Obviously, I'd wear a long sleeved camisole if it was colder (which is the case) or add a simple black cardigan over the tank to keep myself warmer.
For shoes, black pumps will do just fine, since the pants are already busy enough! Same goes to the bag: simple, classic and BLACK. It's all about letting the pants "talk" and the blazer be the pop of color in this look! 
I added gold bracelets and a black and gold statement necklace just to glam everything up, since there's not much needed with this look! 
AND to give my own touch to the look, I added a red lipstick, to bond everything together. The items used are:
Tank top: Essentials Vest Top by Lipsy (get it here)
Pants: Printed Pants by Kenzo (get them here- on sale!)
Blazer: Red Petite Ponte Jacket by Wallis (get it here- on sale!)
Shoes: Veloursleder Pumps by Conleys Black (get them here)
Bag: Frattapilesine by Aldo in Black Patent (get it here)
Necklace: Ribbon Brass Steel & Stone Statement Necklace by Stella&dot (get it here)
Bracelet: Faceted Gemstone Coil Bracelet by Torrid (get it here)
Lipstick: NYX Matte Lipstick in Perfect Red (get it here)


How would you jazz up some busy pants and vibrant outerwear piece? Let me know on the comments bellow!

Have a lovely day! 


xoxo~C














You Might Also Like

0 comments