Rain Flowers

Monday, January 06, 2014

Hello darlings! 
So today I though I'd style this gorgeous flower blouse on my closet and I had to come up with ideas on how to style it and since it was chilly outside, keeping myself warm was surely always on my mind! So, this is what I came up with:
Rain Flowers

To keep the focus on the upper part of my body, I kept the bottoms pretty simple. Just black pants and black wedges, to elongate my legs and keep the focus up! As for the warmth, I wore thick socks and a thick woven melange coat. As for my bag, I chose a light blue bag, to bring out the blue flowers on the blouse. 
As for accessories, I put on a burgundy statement necklace (burgundy and blue contrast really well, bringing each other out!), burgundy bracelet, a simple white watch and a bowling hat with kitty ears, just for some fun! The items above are:
Top: Blue Floral Print Slash Neck Tee by Dorothy Perkins (get it here- on sale!)
Coat: Marled Coat by H&M (get it here)
Pants: Moto Joni High Rise Skinny Jeans by Topshop in Black (get them here- on sale!)
Shoes: Spring Wedge Shoeboots by Topshop (get them here- on sale!)
Bag: Selma Saffiano Leather Top Handle Bag by Michael Kors in Light blue (get it here)
Necklace: Arion Necklace by Nocturne (get it here)
Bracelet: Gold-Tone & Purple Stone Stretch Bracelet Set by JCPenny (get them here- on sale!)
Watch: Large White Face Watch- Rose Gold & Mink by Olivia Burton (get it here)
Hat: Vintage Bowling Kitty Ears Hat at Amazon in Black (get it here)


How do you style cute blouses during the winter? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a lovely day! 


xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments