Pretty Little Liars Style Steal! Emily Vs Shay

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hello lovelies! 
How are you today? This is the second post on the Pretty Little Liars Style Steal and today I bring you Emily Vs Shay! 

Emily is known as the "weak" one in the group, however her style and fighter personality reveal that she's everything but weak! Emily's style is very sporty chic, which goes perfectly with her personality. However, Shay's style is very girly and fashionable, with a lot of sexiness added to the mix! 

Emily: I chose a pretty easy to recreate look for Emily. She's sporting a very casual, every day look, with simple yet staple pieces that everyone needs in their closets. I'm talking about a great pair of jeans, like this ones by Ambercrombie, a black and white jumper ( I couldn't find the exact match to Emily's online, but this John Lewis one will do the trick pretty well!), a pair of combat boots by Steve Madden and a backpack, from Pacsun. To accessorize, Emily kept it very simple and just wore a gold watch, like this one by Nordstrom, to be always on time!  

Pretty Little Liars Style Steal! Emily Vs ShayShay: For Shay, I chose to recreate a very sexy look of hers, that she posted not so long ago on Instagram. The gorgeous actress that gives life to Emily Fields, was wearing a beautiful body fitting cut out dress with orange butterflies by Naven (the dress she wore is no longer available, but you've got 2 alternatives! The one I just mentioned or the one I used on my recreation, also by Naven). To compliment the look, Shay wore the classical Zara strap sandals (no longer available, but I have an alternative, also by Zara), some gorgeous shades by Karen Walker and a vintage oversized Chanel bag.

What are you thinking about the Pretty Little Liars series so far? Let me know on the comments bellow! Which Liar should be next? 

Have a wonderful day! 

xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments