Wild Flower

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hello gorgeous!
Am I the only one spying Spring? The weather is surely getting warmer, but there's still a breeze around, which means coats aren't completely out of scenario yet.
Therefore, I to create a look inspired by the blossoming Spring, perfect for this kind of weather. 

Spring is all about flowers, and so are the SS14 trends. The start piece of this look is a floral H&M draped blouse, with gorgeous bright colors over a white base. To bring out the red tones on the blouse, I paired it with red velvet leggings by Adriano Goldschmied. I chose leggings over pants because leggings are in general more breathable, letting your skin breathe instead of sweating, and leggings are also a lot more comfortable than pants, too! For when the Spring breeze comes, I took a waterfall cardigan by Rebecca Lurex (you can get a very similar one here). The cardigan has darker, more neutral colors, grounding the brightness of the look. I did the same thing with the shoes, edging up the look with these New Look chunky heeled boots. 
As for accessories, mixing gold and silver jewelry is still a big thing on the fashion world, and so are white accessories. Combine both and you've got the complementing pieces of my Spring look. Starting off with the bag, I still can't resist the classiness and beauty of the Mark Cross small scootie satchel (as known as The Carrie Bag, from the series The Carrie Diaries). I chose this one in white, since it looks beautiful against the dark colors of the cardigan and against the softness and brightness of the blouse. Moving on with jewelry, I chose these vintage clip on earrings by YSL, a short statement gold necklace by H&M, a silver watch by Marc Jacobs and the timeless Love bracelet by Cartier in pink gold.


How would you put fashion into a outfit? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a wonderful day! 


xoxo~C



You Might Also Like

0 comments