I need space

Friday, February 14, 2014

Hello my darlings.

This is another of those "lack of posts" justification posts, that you've seen way too many times recently.
I think I'm in need of some intellectual space.
Lately I have been trying to brain storm ideas, I've made my posting plan of the month, like usual, and still, those ideas that seemed so appealing and exciting for me on the end of January, don't appeal me anymore. In a certain way, they still do, but somehow, I can't get focused while I'm working on them. The inspiration and creativity seem to flush out once I sit down to work. 
We all have those moments, where we have a bunch of ideas at the same time but we can't really put them into something productive. I haven't been feeling so inspired lately, and honestly the lack of inspiration has been making me feel really disappointed at myself for not being able to deliver you all the amazing ideas I've got in my head. 
So, if I take a bit longer posting things, please understand. I'm still working my hardest! 
I'm also going to get a new schedule for the blogposts and new "names" for each kind of series. So stay tuned for that! 

And by the way! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! 

Thank you so much for your support! 
Sending you lots of love! 

Have a wonderful day, 

xoxo ~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments