Valentine's Rockability

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello loves!
Welcome to my very first Valentine's day outfit! I'll make a variety of outfits, from romantic to anti-valentine's day!
This first look is what I would actually wear for Valentine's day, for a dinner with my single ladies or with that special someone! It has a touch of feminism, but still very edgy and dark. It's a combination of my style with the Valentine's day spirit. 


Valentine's Rockability


For this look, I took a BEAUTIFUL black and white floral skater skirt and paired it with a crop top and loose fitting burgundy cardigan. On the bottom, I mixed lace tights with knee high socks and finished it off with some gorgeous cut out booties. 
As for accessories, I pulled off the gold+silver trend (finally!) and mixed a gold and black necklace with silver watch, bracelet and rings (the rings also have a pop of light blue and white, complementing the look). I also added a big black bag, a fedora hat, cat-eye shades and a deep red lipstick. 
The items used on this look are:
Crop top: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Cardigan: Chic Nova
Tights: New Look
Socks: Nasty Gal
Boots: H&M
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Bloomingdales
Rings: Forever New
Bag: YSL in Black
Shades: Céline
Lipstick: Tom Ford in Bruised Plum 


Do you like my first Valentine's day themed outfit? Let me know on the comments bellow!

Have a lovely day! 


xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments