The Wicked Girl

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hey loves!
So this was my Sunday outfit post, but I got some issues with my laptop etc etc so I couldn't really post it  on Sunday! Regardless, I am back and filled with cool ideas for you guys!
The Wicked Girl


So, moving on with the outfit, I decided to once again be all flirty and romantic, but still very sophisticated and edgy. 
Therefore, I paired a simple black t-shirt with a black skater skirt and a light grey tweed jacket with black linings. 
Since it's freezing outside, I wore some thick black tights and black high heeled shoes, to give the illusion of longer legs. 
For accessories, black and silver where the mandatory colors. A classic Chanel purse, black circle scarf (no one wants to get a cold, right? So keep yourself warm, no matter the look you're going for!), silver earrings, and black and silver bracelet and ring. 

The items used on this look are: 
T-shirt: French Connection in Black
Skirt: Theory
Jacket: Vila Clothes
Shoes: Saint Laurent
Purse: Chanel
Tights: H&M
Scarf: Nordstrom (similar)
Bracelet: Lene Bryant
Earrings: Michael Kors
Ring: Gemvara


What was your Sunday outfit this week? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a lovely day! 


xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments