Christmas Night Assemble: Comfort with style

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Night Assemble: Comfort with styleLike I said on the previous post, I got my entire Christmas day clothing! It's quite simple and nice, yet I feel like it has so much style and softness, that made me completely fall in love with it! I chose a simple pop of color and kept the rest completely black and muted. I added the little gold, pink and beige details for the softness, completely showing through my style and personality through one look. How incredible is that! I did all my shopping at Primark, but since they don't have a website show casting their clothing, I can't get you any links for that! But if you have a Primark near by, I got the Skinny Pencil Jeans in Black (8€),  Atmosphere Crepe Top in Wine (5€), Atmosphere Grid Like Stitch Oversized Cardigan in Black (12€), Opia New Oval Earrings in Pink (1.50€) and Opia 3 pack Midi Rings (1.50€).
I already owned the shoes, bag and watch! 
AND, because I can't forget about those of you who don't have a Primark nearby or not at all, I picked some similar items that you might like to take a look at! 

Oasis Pleat Back Chiffon Top (get it here - ON SALE NOW)
Topshop Moto Black Joni Jeans (get them here)
La Garçonne Moderne Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Cardigan (get it here)
H&M Platform Ankle Booties (get them here)
Forever 21 Chick Quilted Crossbody (get it here)
Armani Exchange A|X Natural Leather Band Watch (similar here)
Aldo Carrmill Earrings (get them here)
Charlotte Russe Bows & Hearts Midi Ring Set (get them here)

What will you rock this Christmas? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a lovely day,



xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments