Street Style: The girl from the bus

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Street StyleIf you follow me on Twitter (@thefashioncafe_) you know that I went shopping today. Well, sometimes you've got to do some cardio, right? 
So I grabbed a friend and went to my favorite store to get bargains (and some amazing fashion jewels too!): PRIMARK! 
If you never went to Primark, you are honestly missing out! I got an entire outfit for Christmas day for under 30 euros! But I'll go on more about it later. 
On the way home, I saw this girl on the bus wearing pretty much the same as seen on the picture. Militar inspired pants and jacket, with black leather sleeves, black ankle boots with some heel, a burgundy beanie and bag. Kinda matchy-matchy BUT I LOVED IT! I don't know what she was wearing under the jacket because she kept it closed and her pants had some studs on the side, but I couldn't find a similar pair. 

This are the items on this photo, with the links to every single one of them:
Tibi Oversized Quilted Moto Jacket (get it here - ON SALE)
Vero Moda Fox Flash LW Cargo Pants (get them here)
H&M Platform Ankle Boots (get them here)
Michael Kors Selma Saffiano Leather Large Satchel (similar here)
ASOS Cable Boyfriend Beanie (get it here)


What did you think of this look? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a great day, 


xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments