Her Look For Less : Taylor Swift Edition!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hello gorgeous! 

Happy Monday! 
She has been taking the fashion world by storm, with super fashionable street-style looks that have everyone swooning! 
Can you guess who I am talking about? Yup, it's Taylor Swift! 

I have been using her looks as inspiration for my daily looks for months now - they are just that fantastic! 
I re-created 7 of my favorite looks from her, so you have enough inspiration for a whole week! 

Monday! 
This is one of her most recent street-style looks, and I'm absolutely in love with it! She's wearing a Topshop cape that is currently sold out, but this huge Choies scarf can double up as a cape and the print is pretty spot on! She is also wearing this gorgeous forest green scarf from Topshop, which isn't sold out (yet!), so go get your hands all over it! For her pants, I found this pair from Mango, which seemed to be a great dupe for the ones she's wearing. She's wearing a really expensive bag, but this one from Forever 21 will be just as perfect as hers. Finally, she is also wearing some really expensive boots, but I managed to find a similar pair, also from Forever 21


Tuesday! 
This is way more comfy look and it's also very Winter-y, perfect for a Tuesday (which btw, is my least favorite day of the weak!). I couldn't find a great match to the sweater she's wearing, but the one I chose is from Amazon. The burgundy skinny jeans are from H&M and so is the burgundy bag I chose. Even tho it's not exactly the same style has hers, you'll get the same effect, plus, it's a great bag if you're in college! Her beanie is very similar to the Topshop one I found! Even tho I couldn't find a picture showing what she was wearing on her feet, I can imagine Taylor rocked this comfy Winter-y look with some oxford shoes, like these ones from Forever 21



Wednesday! 
It's hump day! Wednesday is literally my favorite day of the week, so I chose the edgiest look for today! She's wearing a simple pair of leggings, like these from Forever 21, with a plaid red and black sweater. I found a very similar sweater to hers on Chicnova, for a much more affordable price! Her coat is from Topshop, but it's sold out, so this Black Five coat will do the trick! I used the same bag from Monday's outfit. The boots I used are from Asos and the hat is also from Forever 21 .


Thursday! 
Another comfy look! You can see there's a pattern here :p
The burgundy pants and the bag I chose were already used before, as you can see, you don't need a whole lot of new things to create these looks! 
The ADORABLE coat is from Six Kisses and even tho her's wasn't exactly like the one I chose, I think this Six Kisses coat makes the whole look even more cozy and adorable! The button up is from Aeropostale, the scarf is from Charlotte Russe, and let me tell you, they are great matches to what Taylor is wearing! The boots are from Forever 21 and the gloves are from River Island ! 


Friday! 
TGIF! This is a very colorful look as you can tell! I couldn't find a dress that matched Taylor's in print and color, but this Choies dark blue dress is pretty close to her's! The gorgeous long green coat is from Style Moi, and even tho it's not identical, it looks quite neat with the darker blue dress! You can't really see the bag, but I did some investigation and she's wearing a red clutch, just like this one from Forever 2! I managed to found some similar boots to her burgundy ankle booties, and these ones are from New Look. I couldn't quite tell if she was wearing black tights or navy ones, so I went with the navy ones, to keep the whole color theme going on! These ones are from Target.


Saturday! 
Ah it's finally the weekend! A comfy look is everything you need for your Saturday errands. I used the same skinny jeans and shoes from Monday and Tuesday, and the red bag is the same one from Friday ;) 
I couldn't find a dark blue sweater with hearts on it, and since these are inspiration recreations, I think I can pass the little heart detail and go with stars instead! This cute sweater is from H&M! To complete the look, I added a pair of black socks, like these ones from Nordstrom


Sunday! 
It's finally Sunday! The weak is over and if you're going anywhere this Sunday, weather it is a date or visit your family, this lady like look won't fail you! 
The bag is the same one from Monday, and you can use it with or without the shoulder strap, however is more comfortable for you! 
This gorgeous Audrey Hepburn-ish dress is from Dorothy Perkins and the short heeled round tip shoes are from New Look. The pop of color of this look comes from this ADORABLE pink coat from Choies! To top it off, she wore a crystal headband , like this one from Forever 21, and crystal studs, like the ones I chose, also from Forever 21.


And that's it! What do you think of my Taylor Swift Look For Less looks?! Let me know in the comments bellow! Also, let me know which celebrity should I create inspired looks from next! 


Have a wonderful day! 


xoxo~C




FTC Disclaimer: None of the companies and brands mentioned asked me to mention them on this post. The links above are not affiliate. All opinions are my own. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments