Pack and Go - your Summer vacation fashion guide

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hello gorgeous!

Summer is finally here and with it come summer nights and vacations. 

If you're like me, you'll tend to over pack, and I mean it in the " I can't zip up my suitcase" kind of way!!
Luckily for you I came up with a set that includes more than enough: a selection of clothing and accessories that will not fail you, no matter where you're going! All the items will be linked down bellow so make sure to read everything! 

To start packing, you have to think about 3 important things: the climate of the place you're going, how long you're staying and what you actually really do need. 
In this case, I prepared looks for (at least) 7 days of vacation, with hot weather. 

Tops: I chose 4 tops. You really want to go for something light, fresh, flow-y and with visual interest in them. 
In a hot weather, you don't want to bring necklaces and bracelets, because with the heat and the sweat, those are the last things you want getting in your way. Therefore, a vibrant colored top, or a top with print or detailing are amazing ways to embellish yourself and still look fashionable. Most of the tops I chose are quite fresh, but I made sure to include a light weight soft sweater, in case you're hanging by the beach at night, or you're just going out in a more casual way. 

Dresses: I also included 3 dresses. A longer , more chic one, perfect for a night date; a more simple one, that can either be worn out and about or as a beach cover up, and a more interesting fun dress, for a day out! 

Bottoms: I have 4 bottoms. Yes, it might sound a bit excessive, but trust me, it will make sense! One of the shorts I chose are actually beach shorts, so I wouldn't totally recommend you use them outside the beach environment, since they might not be as flattering and chic. For the rest, light denim was my main priority. I chose a skater denim skirt, loose fitting shorts and loose fitting pants, cuffed on the bottom. The number of outfits you can create is up to your creativity! 


Shoes: It might seem really hard to pack up shoes when you're going in vacation, but honestly, it couldn't be easier! A pair of flip flops for the beach, 2 pairs of comfy neutral sandals and a pair of neutral high heels. Those last 3 pairs will go perfectly with any kind of look you create, from the most casual ones to the more glamorous night ones. 

Accessories, beach wear and bags: It's pretty obvious that if you're going to a place where you plan on sun tanning or swim, you'll need a bikini or a bathing suit. I chose one of each, because you'll never know what kind of mood you'll be in! For accessories, I kept it very simple: a pair of sunglasses, a flower head band (to keep your locks out of your pretty face!) and a pair of simple stud earrings. For the bags, a nice big bag that doubles as a beach bag and a cute clutch is all you really need! 


Tops: Printed - Miss Selfridge ; Orange - Romwe ; White - H&M ; Yellow - H&M
Dresses: Long - Net A Porter ; Cover up - Made Well ; Colorful - Nelly 
Bottoms: Beach - H&M ; Shorts - Monki ; Skirt - Delias ; Pants - The Outnet
Shoes:  Beige  and White - 2 Bbebe ; Heels - Asos ; Flip Flops - Havaianas
Accessories: Bathing suit - The Outnet ; Bikini - Delias ; Sunglasses - Oasap ; Crown - H&M ; Earrings - Zalando ; Tote - Mod Cloth ; Clutch - Gap


What would you pack on a 7 day vacation? Let me know on the comments bellow! 



Have a wonderful day! 


xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments