Casually Chic

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hello gorgeous! 
Ah these have been some busy tough weeks! But I'm back and with a killer look! 
Sure I have been posting a couple of outfit posts, but it isn't half as fun as it is when I get to talk a bit to you, right? 
So today I focused this look on the actual trends, with a bit of my own edge. 
Casually Chic
Shirt: The Trend Boutique / Pants: The Outnet / Shoes: Zara / Purse: Givenchy / Hat: River Island / Necklace: Zara (similar from Chic Nova) / Arm candy : Charlotte Russe / Shades: Céline

Starting off, this Spring is all about color, so I introduced it in this look by wearing some incredible pointy stilettos in a daring true green shade.

Another big trend this season is lose pieces that have some tailoring to them. I chose a good pair of boyfriend jeans, that are tailored at the bottom but looser on top, to create the perfect balance. I also chose a lose fitting shirt, that can be strategically tucked into the pants (not everything! just a piece from the front, to give it a laid back yet thought about look) to define the figure. 

And since this is a casual chic look, the accessories play an important role on this look. 
A big bag, a fedora hat and big shades give this look a casual look, matching the casual fit of the jeans. But the gold watch and the statement necklace give this look a chicness pick-me-up, tying together perfectly with the stilettos.

How would you put together a casual chic look? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a wonderful day, 

xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments