Simple Pleasures

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hello gorgeous! 
Outfit number two for today! Still Spring inspired,  however this time my inspiration was on the bright fun colors you can (and should!) use on the sunnier days, to keep you stylish, polished and looking fabulous! 

Simple PleasuresWe all know color blocking is here to stay, and specially on Spring, that style is pretty much mandatory! So I contrasted a royal blue crop top by Own The Runway with a bright orange Diane von Furstenberg cropped blazer. 
To keep it from looking too colorful (like that's a bad thing!) I paired those two beautiful pieces with a black and white polka dot Boohoo skirt, with nude Lipsy court shoes. 

As I keep mentioning, white accessories are a big thing this season, therefore, I added a couple to this bright look. The bag, a beautiful Accessorize dupe for my belatedt Mark Cross Carrie bag, look great against the bright orange, and compliments the white on the skirt. I also used a white Asos watch and a gorgeous statement ring by River Island with white touches. A gold Tiffany bracelet, gold Body Central stud earrings and a bright blue statement necklace by She Inside are the final touches to my Springful look! 

What did you think of this look? How do you wear your brights? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a wonderful day! 


xoxo~C


You Might Also Like

0 comments