Springing around

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hello lovelies! 
This is my 100th post! Oh my God, time flew by! 
To celebrate my 100th post, I made an early spring look, with fresh polished pieces so we can all celebrate in style! 
What screams spring better than flowers? A flower printed pair of pants, of course! To keep the attention on the pants, I kept everything else white, and i mean, everything! Since it's still pretty cold-ish outside, I added a leather vest over a knitted sweater, and to keep the look from looking way too casual, I added much needed glam with the accessories, bag and shoes! 

Springing around

Items used: 
Pants: J.Crew
Sweater: Farfetch
Vest: Forever 21
Necklace: Scotch & Soda
Earrings: Topshop

How do you like my very first spring look for 2014?? 
Have a lovely day! 


xoxo~C


You Might Also Like

0 comments