#NYFW Look 1

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Hello ladies and gents! 
Today is my very first New York Fashion Week look! HURRAY! I know, a bit late, but better late then never, right? 


#NYFW Look 1



Since in New York it's snowing (and since this is Fashion Week), I kept the look pretty dark, to give some contrast with the snow. I also wanted to keep it edgy and classical, so I mixed leather with feathers, rocker with chic. 
On top, a turtle neck sweater paired with a white and black feather waist coat. On the bottom, leather skinny jeans with chunky heeled boots. 
For accessories, I kept it a bit simple, since there is already a lot going on with the feathers and the leather. My choices were some basic gold hoops, black and gold ring, a big fedora hat, a classic Chanel bag and last but surely not least, a dark/vampy red lipstick.
The items used are: 
Sweater: Mango
Waist Coat: Farfetch
Pants: Zoe Karssen
Boots: H&M
Earrings: Nordstrom
Ring: Ssense
Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics in All Out Gorgeous (similar) 


What did you think of my first NYFW look? Let me know on the comments bellow! 


Have a wonderful day! 

xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments