Blogmas Day 11: From Head To Toe

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hello loves! 
How is your day going?
It's December 11th already! How time flies! 

Today's Blogmas is dedicated to your Christmas dinner, and how to make you look fabulous from head to toe! 



A red dress is for Christmas what a LBD (Little Black Dress) is for a date night: an essential! So get your favorite LRD (Little Red Dress) and rock it! I added black pumps to keep it classic and black tights to keep it warm. I also added a chunky cardigan in case it gets chillier. Also, I chose a light color for the cardigan to give it some lightness and balance. 
For the jewelry, white and gold bracelets, cream/pink-ish earrings, a glamorous necklace and a black simple clutch finish the outfit perfectly. 
The items I chose are: 

Petite Red Zip Front Skater Dress (buy it here)
Hooded Cable-knit Cardigan (similar here)
Claire Black Suede Peep Toes (similar here)
Black Clutch (buy it here)
Fawcett silver-pated faux pearl necklace (buy it here)
Poppy Stone Feature Drops (buy it here)
Glam Mix Bracelet Set (buy it here)
Wilfred Denier 55 tights (buy it here)


But what would a Christmas head to toe look be without makeup, hair and nails?! 
For makeup, a smoky sparkling makeup look is my personal preference, paired with voluminous curls and chick simple nails. 


For the face, I kept it natural and easy. A 3 in 1 foundation to keep your face moisturized and evened out, a light weight swipe of finishing powder, and a natural looking bronze, blush and highlight will perfect your skin without taking the attention from your eyes. The products I chose are:
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation (buy it here)
Maybeline Fit Me Pressed Powder (buy it here)
Naked Flushed (buy it here)

On the eyes, as you see on the image, it's all about drama and sparkle! I forgot to add a gel eye liner on the image but I will list one bellow! A volumizing and lengthening mascara is much needed (unless you want to use false lashes!). The products I chose are:
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (buy it here). Colors used: Half Baked,  Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Verve, Busted and Blackout.
CoverGirl Bombshell Volume Mascara (buy it here)
Not in the picture: Maybeline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Eyeliner (buy it here)

For the lips, I went nude and simple again. A nude lipstick or a sweet looking "my lips but better" lip butter are the colors to go! The eyes are really the star! The products I chose are: 
Aerin Lipstick in Sequin (buy it here)
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel (buy it here)

For hair and nails, like I said before, big hair and simple classical nails are the way to go! 



What do you think of my pics for this Head To Toe look? Stay tuned tomorrow for more! 
Plus let me know what you plan on wearing for Christmas! 

Also, don't forget to check Want Like Now's blogpost!

Have a lovely day! 

xoxo~C


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I want the earrings and the necklace :)
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete