What I got for Christmas - a little surprise from the US ft. NYX & Primark

Friday, January 09, 2015

Hello gorgeous!

This is my first post of 2015! YEY! I hope you've had an amazing Christmas and a lovely entrance in 2015! Are you excited about this new year? I know I am!

I know it’s been a while but I really needed this little break to rest, spend time with my friends and family and gather my thoughts. Sometimes you can really get overwhelmed with all the work you have to get done, whether it’s from your job or school, so it’s always really rewarding  to have a little time for yourself, to enjoy the little things in live and spend time with those you love. 
I got a lot of amazing things this Christmas, and (without wanting to brag!) I wanted to jump on the "What I got for Christmas" wagen and show you what I've got! 

From my parents, they got me a few essential bits, as they usually do around this time of the year and I was VERY pleased with what they got me! First off, this gorgeous, SUPER warm beige coat. I love the plaid detailing on the hood and the concealed snap buttons.

They also got me an adorable bobble beanie 
– I LOVE IT! It’s so warm and adorable without being obnoxiously girly! 

And finally, they got me a pair of gloves, that are fingerless but have a little flap that goes over them in case it’s too cold – they thought about everything! And you can find everything at Primark/Penneys!

From my aunt/uncle, I got an adorable forest green hooded cardigan, that is super warm and adorable! It’s a great alternative from the usual black cardigans I go for! I don’t know where they got it tho, so I can't really tell you! 

One of my dearest friends got me the most beautiful little bag EVER! I saw it on Primark and she decided to give it to me! It’s this beautiful muted, grey-ish light blue color, with gold detail on it, it’s absolutely PERFECT! It’s so classic, modern, chic, feminine but it also has a bit of edge to it, I can totally wear this with an all black look and it will add a subtle pop of color to the look without being too much. I LOVE IT! 

I also got a little surprise in the mail. No, it wasn’t from Santa! One of my dearest friends from the United States sent me a lovely gift and it was a heck of a surprise! She kept it to things that I can’t directly buy here in Portugal, which is incredibly sweet from her! 

Any traditional US Christmas has something we don’t have here in Portugal – CANDY CANES!!! So she was a sweet heart and sent me a pack of candy canes. I would show you them but…. They are all gone now (oops :p ), but I’m pretty sure you can find and buy candy canes at Walmart.

Moving on, she got me two things from Bath & Body Works – a travel sized Twisted Peppermint Body Spray and a Merry Cookie Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer – IIIIIIIIIIIP! I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw those in the box! She also got me a chapstick from Chapstick in a Candy Cane flavor – YUM!

NOW moving on to the most exciting part – the NYX lippies! She was kind enough to get me 9 NYX lip products and I completely FLIPPED!
She got me 2 of their Butter Glosses – in Vanilla Cream Pie (BLG 09) and Devil’s Food Cake (BLG 22) – 2 of their Matte Lipsticks – in Whipped Caviar (MLS15) and Bloody Mary (MLS18) – 1 of their Butter Lipsticks – in Pops (BLS17)- and, finally, 4 of their Soft Matte Lip Creams – in Antwerp (SMLC05), Milan (SMLC11), Zurich (SMLC14) and Copenhagen (SMLC20).

I will have a review and swatchfest on those gorgeous lippies NEXT so, keep your eye out for that! :p 

Before I end this post, I want to thank my lovely, incredible family and friends for going out of their way and give me such wonderful things this Christmas. I am very lucky and blessed for having these people in my life, and I hope they know it! 


I want to know what YOU got for Christmas! Let me know in the comments below! 
Also don't forget to check the blog later for the NYX lippies review & swatchfest!


Have a wonderful day! I wish you the best for 2015! 


xoxo 




FTC Disclaimer: None of the companies and brands mentioned asked me to mention them on this post. The links above are not affiliate. These are ALL Christmas gifts given to me by my lovely family and friends. All opinions are my own. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOW! you have got a wondeful collection of goodies. I especially liked your coat and your gloves. They are so cozy and warm up in the winters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice collection of goodies. thanks for it. http://all4webs.com/grishnacatys/ read my blog on free google play credits.

    ReplyDelete