What's In My Beach Bag ! ~ Summer 2014

Monday, July 07, 2014

Hello gorgeous!

Today I'm going to show you what I take with me when I go to the beach and also what I carry on my beach makeup bag and a couple of extras that I carry if I'm going out after having a fun day near the ocean!


The beach bag


Starting off with the bag, I use a semi-sheer plastic bag, because it's waterproof, won't get ruined with sad and it's just pretty! This particular bag is from Crocs.
Moving on to what actually is inside my bag, I've got a pink & white towel, by Conran Shop, and let me tell you this towel is the softest, most amazing towel I have ever owned, it's totally worth the investment, because I'm sure it will last me a very long time!
Another essential thing I cannot leave the house without is sunscreen. My favorite is the Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection Lotion with SPF 50+ and for my face, I rather use Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection broad spectrum SPF 50 + for face and body.
I also carry a lip balm with SPF, my favorite being by Elizabeth Arden and a after sun lotion, also by Hawaiian Tropic
Moving on, I also carry a pair of cheap sunglasses (these one are from Forever 21), hand sanitize , from BBW, and for those occasions where you really want to make sure your hands are nice and clean, antibacterial hand wipes are the thing for you. I recommend the Wet Ones Antibacterial wipes! 
Also, you will NOT want to forget to bring snacks and of course, water! I usually bring Organic Blue Corn with Flax Seed Tortilla Chips by Simply Balanced , Sea Salt Roasted Chickpeas by The Good BeanCoconut Water by Vita Coco and a tumbler filled with fresh water, like this one by Lilly Pulitzer
Last but not least, I would bring some earphones , Accessorize, a body mist to freshen up , Victoria Secret, and a sea salt texturizing spray, Garnier,  to style my hair very quickly! 


The makeup bag


Sometimes, I also carry a small makeup bag with me, if I know that I won't be going straight home after the beach. 
On those occasion, the Victoria Secret transparent makeup bag fits just the right amount of products, so I don't overpack. 
Inside, I'll keep a travel sized deodorant, Secret, and  mini tooth brushes, Colgate. I try to use these 2 first, so even if I don't have time for nothing else, at least I'm fresh and clean! 
Next, I'll just keep the most basic makeup elements possible. I'll carry a BB cream, Maybelline, which also has sun protection in it; a bronzer, Too Faced, for an instant sun kissed glow to match my tanned body, and of course, a big brush to very lightly and evenly apply the bronzer, Bdellium; a waterproof mascara, to define my eyes, by Tarte ; an eye brow gel, to tame and define those bad gals, by Benefit; a soft pink cheek stain for an healthy pick-me-up- glow , by Benefit ; a beautiful rosy pink gloss, which can vary in color to suit you better, by NYX. A completely optional thing I love to carry with me is a facial spray. You can simply put some water in a spray container and take it with you, but when I'm given the chance, I like to take the Evian facial spray! 

The extras


This part is COMPLETELY optional. 
If I know that I'm going out after or if I know that I'll be at the beach at night too, I've got 3 things that I'd carry with me.
Firstly, a jumper. It's a great beach cover up and is also adorable to go out at night with. This one is by Salsit
Secondly, you can't really wear beach flip flops to a night out, can you? Therefore, I'm prepared with a pair of flat sandals, to be stylish in comfort. These ones are by Bershka. 
And last but not least, for a night at the beach, a hoodie will be your best friend, so I tend to never leave the house without one in my bag lately. This adorable pink zip up hoodie is by Victoria Secret.


What do you take in your beach bag? Let me know on the comments bellow! 


Have a wonderful day! 


xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments