Easter Look

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hello my beautiful readers! 
Easter is tomorrow! Time has flown by! 
Anyways, I decided to create a put together, dressy look for all of you that are celebrating Easter with your families and want to look good because lots of pictures will be taken. 
This is what I would wear if I was spending this Easter will all of my family, but since it's just 5 of us, I'll be wearing a pair of comfy leggings, a baggy shirt and sandals, quite casual for me, huh? 
Easter Look
Top: Topshop / Skirt: Diane Von Furstenberg / Shoes: Betsey Johnson / Bag: Chloé / Earrings: Question-Air / Bracelets: Baublebar (pink) & Baublebar (white) / Necklace: 2Bbebe

Once again, the floral trend is a MUST this season. I wanted to incorporate the trend on the top and the bottom of my look without going overboard with it, so I chose a white tee with a daisy detail on the living and a light blue skirt also with floral detail, but this time all over the skirt. 
These two pieces together look incredibly polished and when paired together, they give you a crisp yet feminine and elegant look. 

As for the rest of the look, I followed two basic rules: nude pieces to compliment and statement yet clean jewelry.
For the shoes, I chose a pair of nude ankle strap wedges, that will elongate your legs, making you look like you have legs for days. Also on the nude trend, I chose a medium sized bag, with gold and black accents. I picked a medium sized bag instead of a clutch or a small bag because you might want to take a pair of flats with you and your camera (and lets not forget about all the candy you are getting too!), so you have space for everything you would possibly need! 

For jewelry, I chose a pair of mint-y green earrings, a mellow mint green statement necklace and stacked a couple of bracelets: pink, for the pop of color, white for neutral and crystals for the bling bling factor. However, when mixing statement jewelry, you have to make sure all of your pieces have something in common. In this case, all of my pieces had gold accents, that went with the gold soft studs on the shoes and the gold hardwear on the bag! 

What will you wear for Easter? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a wonderful day! 


xoxo~C


You Might Also Like

0 comments