Think Pink

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello gorgeous! 
Today, I bring you a very girly look, something unusual in me (you all know I love me some edginess)! 
Think Pink

This look incorporates a GORGEOUS pink parka, paired with a simple yet very warm and cozy sweater and white skinny jeans. This  two pieces keep the look girly yet simple, not taking too much attention from the parka and the beautiful accessories I paired the look with! 
To keep the pink theme going, I chose a pink watch, pink bracelet (with a slight edgy touch), a magenta ring and red earrings. 
However, since this was turning into a very pink look, I simply had to add my edgy style into this look. Who wouldn't love to walk around rocking a pair of metallic boots? I know I would! And to completely finish off this look, I added an incredible navy snake skin printed bag to my assemble! 
The items on this look are:
Parka: YesStyle
Sweater: Uniqlo
Ring: Twist


What's your outfit of the day? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a wonderful day! 

xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments