Plaid it out

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hello darlings! 
Am I the only one feeling the chills lately? It's so cold and windy outside! Not to talk about the rain! 
But, since we can't change the weather, lets embrace it! And the best way to embrace the cold weather is by layering up and keeping the tones of your pieces quite muted and with dark colors.
 Plaid it out

With that purpose (and to keep things interesting) I chose a pair of plaid pants, in grey tones, paired with a white v-neck button up, with one of the front sides tucked in. Because I still wasn't warm enough, I places a warm knit cardigan over the button up, in the same grey tone as the pants. To finish off the look, I added a pair of wedged booties, a navy blue blanket coat, black tote and a mixture of gold and silver jewelry. 
The items I chose on this look are:
Knit Cardigan: H&M in Light Grey
Blanket Coat: Apice Apart
Boots: Topshop
Bag: Givenchy
Black Ring: House of Harlow
Silver Ring: Icing

What do you wear when it's super cold outside? Let me know on the comments bellow!

Have a wonderful day,

xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments