January Blues

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hello my darlings!
Happy Saturday! 
So today I was feeling a little under the weather, but I still had to get up and pull myself together for the busy day ahead. Honestly, jeans is the last thing I wanted to put on, but the coziness provided by the rest of the outfit made it worth it! 
 January Blues

Since I had to wear jeans, I decided to go for a more colorful pair, since black or regular wash jeans felt just way too boring today. To make the blue on the jeans pop out, I chose a dark red / wine comfy pullover, paired with a gorgeous girly-ish floral scarf.
To keep myself warm, I took the ginormous wool coat out of the closet, as well as a bowling hat and chunky heeled platform boots. 
For accessories, black and gold was my theme (always got to have some gold in my life!), and as for the bag, I chose a simple push-lock satchel in a brown color, to once again, bring out the blue in the jeans. 

The items chosen are:
Pullover: Stylish Vintage Pullover by Jolly Chic in Red (get it here)
Jeans: Kristen Skinny Jeans by 7 For All Mankind (get them here- on sale!)
Coat: Wool Coat With Shearling Collar by Rebecca Taylor (similar here)
Boots : Platform Ankle Boots by H&M (get them here- on sale!)
Bag: Vegan Punched Pushlock Satchel by FC (get it here- on sale!)
Scarf: Pieces Scarf Hilja Green by Welike Fashion (similar here)
Hat: City Girl Marled Bowler Hat by Forever 21 (similar here)
Watch: Rose Gold Finished Link Bracelet Watch by Versage (get it here)
Rings: Gold & Black Horn Double Floating Ring by Maiyet (get it here)
Bracelet: Spiked Stretch Bracelet by Forever 21 in Black/gold (get it here)


So, what do you like to wear when you are feeling under the weather? Let me know on the comments bellow!

Have a lovely day! 



xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Davvero carino quest'outfit ;-)
    Hai davvero un bel blog, mi iscrivo subito....se ti va fai un salto a trovarmi:

    http://pinkfreezeblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete