My New Years Eve Look

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hello darlings! 

It's New Years Eve! I honestly cannot believe a year as gone by already, it's insane! I'm so grateful for 2013, I grew so much this past year, and after opening my blog and sharing my ideas with the world, I feel so much more accomplished than I ever did. It's been a short journey, but it has been so enriching, I would never trade this for anything else! 

So, to celebrate the new year, I decided to create a look to enter 2014 the best way possible! 


Navy blue dress with gold embellishments, nude pumps, white clutch, C initial necklace and simple gold right with navy blue gem. It's quite simple, right? I thought I shouldn't take much time getting ready for NYE, since the most important is spending time with the ones you love, right?

You can find these items here:
Dress: Get it here
Clutch: Get it here
Shoes: Get it here
Necklace: Get it here 


What will you wear for New Years Eve? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a lovely day and beginning of year!


xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments