Rainy Summer - a day in the life of an European

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hello gorgeous! 


So... a day in the life of an European around July would be a day filled with sun light and Summer heat, wearing lightweight dresses and sandals, hair down with a flower crown, or in a more Parisian style, trés chic! 
Well.... not today. It's raining, it's cloudy, very cloudy, very grey. I mean, it's July! Something's clearly wrong here! 
But anyways, I had to run some errands, and , because it's supposed to be summer, pretty much all my warmer clothes were put away, so my options were not so many. However, I was able to build an outfit that is comfy, warm and very effortless wit the little only 2 fall/winter pieces of clothing! 


I started off with a crisp white button up blouse, and a pair of light washed jeans, with a more loose fitting. I tucked in the blouse on one side and well, if it was a sunny day, I'd just put on sunglasses and sandals and I'd be out the door! But, for this particular day, that just wouldn't work. 
I threw on a dark, gem-like, green cozy and droopy cardigan with a pair of black ankle booties, that worked perfectly with my rolled up jeans. Easy, right? 
For my bag, a simple black bag just wasn't doing anything for me, so a black and white stripped bag spiced up the look for me. 

As far as makeup goes, I didn't have much time at all, so my focus was mainly on my skin, lashes and lips. Powder foundation, rosy cheeks, big lashes (waterproof mascara, ALWAYS!) and a nice rosy lips should seriously be everyone's most simple and quick makeup look, I mean... it's just that easy! 

Blouse - Mango
Jeans - The Outnet
Cardigan - Romwe 
Booties - Cato Fashion
Bag - YSL
Foundation - MAC Cosmetics (in Light) 
Blush - Tarte Cosmetics (in True Love)
Mascara - Maybelline (in Blackest Black)
Lipstick - Too Faced (in Melted Peony) 

What does your ootd look like today? Let me know on the comments bellow! 

Have a wonderful day! 

xoxo~C

You Might Also Like

0 comments