Beauty Wednesday: Chanel Christmas 2013 Collection!

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

No, I won't show you the entire collection (sad face) BUT I'm going to show you the 3 items I NEED in my makeup bag from this collection (drum roll) :


I mean.... HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS?! 

This collection has an eye shadow pallet, a Rouge Allure lipstick (the pink one), 2 Rouge Allure Velvet lipsticks (a red and a dark burgundy red), a nail polish (a beautiful rich ruby red), 2 eye bases (shimmery taupe and shimmery burgundy), a sparkling mascara topcoat, an eye-liner in bronze, a blush (mauve/dusk pink) and a loose powder in Moon Light. 
But those 3 products (in the picture above) caught my eye the second I saw the advert. 

The eye shadow pallet (called Ombres Metelassées de Chanel in Charming) is literally a charm. You can create any kind of everyday look with it or go all out with the plummy shades and be more dramatic and festive for the holidays! The looks are almost endless, and your eyes will look glamorous and sophisticated no matter what.

For this collection, Chanel came out with 3 lipsticks. And (not a surprise) the formulation on them is absolutely beautiful. 
I'm a lipstick junkie and, since I don't really gravitate towards darker shades, La Précieuse (Rouge Allure Velvet) and Radieuse (Rouge Allure) are perfect for me. 
Rouge Allure is a creamy, moisturizing lipstick and the color Radieuse is a beautiful light pink that will compliment any lip that wears it. Also, it has a cool undertone, which means your teeth will look whiter when you use it. Tow birds with one stone! 
On the other hand, Rouge Allure Velvet is a luminous matte lipstick, which means it will last a lot longer than a creamy lipstick but will look natural instead of making the cracks and imperfections on your lips stand out. La Précieuse is a universal red tone, which means pretty much every skin tone can use it. What a cleaver idea , right? 

I for sure cannot wait to get my hands on this 3 products before Christmas! 
What's on your wishlist? Let me know on the comments bellow! 
Also don't forget to leave your ideas, suggestions and feed back! 

Much love,

xoxo~C  


You Might Also Like

0 comments